| < August >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nandaime in August is hot at 26.7 °C (80.06 °F).
- The weather in August is a little damp. Some 150mm (5.9in) of fluid is laid.
- The shortest day is 12:20 long and the longest day is 12:38 long with an average length of 12:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Nandaime August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Nandaime, Nicaragua
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Nandaime:
- Catacamas, Honduras - 349.7 kms (217.3 miles) N
- Puerto Cabezas, Nicaragua - 367 kms (228.1 miles) NE
- Muy Muy, Nicaragua - 120.9 kms (75.1 miles) NNE
- Juigalpa, Nicaragua - 83.8 kms (52.1 miles) ENE
- Bluffields, Nicaragua - 250.2 kms (155.5 miles) E
- Altagracia, Nicaragua - 55.9 kms (34.7 miles) ESE
- Rivas, Nicaragua - 44.8 kms (27.8 miles) SSE
- Juan Santamaria, Costa Rica - 283.8 kms (176.4 miles) SE
- Limon, Costa Rica - 386.7 kms (240.3 miles) ESE
- Puntarenas, Costa Rica - 239.5 kms (148.8 miles) SE
- San Jose, Costa Rica - 295.6 kms (183.7 miles) SE