Average Temperatures in Nandaime, Nicaragua
- The mean annual temperature in Nandaime, Nicaragua is hot at 26.7 degrees Celsius (80.1 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Mean monthly temperatures vary by 2.5 °C (4.5°F) which is an extremely low range.
- The warmest month (April) is very hot with a mean temperature of 28.4 degrees Celsius (83.12 degrees Fahrenheit).
- June is the coldest month (hot) having an average temperature of 25.9 degrees Celsius (78.62 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Nandaime
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Nandaime Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Nandaime
- Catacamas, Honduras - 349.7 kms (217.3 miles) N
- Puerto Cabezas, Nicaragua - 367 kms (228.1 miles) NE
- Muy Muy, Nicaragua - 120.9 kms (75.1 miles) NNE
- Juigalpa, Nicaragua - 83.8 kms (52.1 miles) ENE
- Bluffields, Nicaragua - 250.2 kms (155.5 miles) E
- Altagracia, Nicaragua - 55.9 kms (34.7 miles) ESE
- Rivas, Nicaragua - 44.8 kms (27.8 miles) SSE
- Juan Santamaria, Costa Rica - 283.8 kms (176.4 miles) SE
- Limon, Costa Rica - 386.7 kms (240.3 miles) ESE
- Puntarenas, Costa Rica - 239.5 kms (148.8 miles) SE
- San Jose, Costa Rica - 295.6 kms (183.7 miles) SE